Posts Tagged ‘303/365’
“It’s a walk-off!”
– Billy Zane – Zoolander
One for my Model Portfolio ;o) … Photoshop making ugly people sexy since the 90s!
1. – I am way to lazy even though I really badly need to move my ass and get a bit of exercise. Well, I got a sixpack wrapped in bacon – and as they say, everything is better with bacon ;o)
2. – I talk to myself… a lot, but at least the conversations are interesting.
3. – The bag I carry around most of the time puts most womens purses to shame with all the stuff I got in there.
4. – I can’t drink any kind of Coka Cola/Pepsi/Afri Cola, I get really sick and get a bad taste in my mouth that lasts for days
5. – I love the smell of tobacco, coffee and tea before it is lit, brewed and whatever you call it with tea, even though I don’t smoke, drink coffee and only have tea when I am sick.
6. – I can’t be around people with an unpleasant voice, drives me nuts! Even if they get into the door at the other end of the building and they just say good morning, my toenails curl up.
7. – I got a scar over my right eye which I got when I was about 3 or 4 (I think). I ran into a bed head first
8. – I don’t sit in chairs, I lie in them.
9. – I am not a sports car person – I like busses and vans
10. – Somebody once told me I got monkeyhands… long hands, long fingers and long and small palms.
Hope I found a couple of people who haven’t been tagged this much or not at all. Have fun with it!
38mm – f8 – 1/250 – ISO 100
SB-80dx (diffusor – 1/1) into Westcott 28″ Softbox, SB-80dx (diffusor – 1/1) into Westcott 43″ reflective Umbrella left as rim, SB-80dx (diffusor – 1/1) into Westcott 43″ reflective Umbrella right as rim, SB-80dx (50mm – 1/16) bare as hairlight behind high center, Sunpak 120j (Diffursor – 1/16) into westcott Umrella as fill bottom front, camera and flashes tiggered via PocketWizard Plus II and optical trigger.